Akshay’s Solar Street lighting system is made up of advanced quality components the solar panel is designed with the mono-/ poly- crystalline high efficiency cells. It increases the life of battery and it is friendly system too.
How Does a Solar Street Light Work?
The solar street lights use solar energy, a form of the renewable energy. The solar street lights comprise of the photovoltaic cells, which absorb the solar energy during daytime. The photovoltaic cells convert solar energy, into electrical energy, which is stored in the battery. At the the night time, the LED lamp starts automatically and it consumes the electricity already stored in the battery. During the day time the battery gets recharged and the process keeps on repeating every day. Switch on at sunset and switch off at sunrise are automatic.
- Automatic dusk to dawn operation.
- Perfect design, Easy One time Installation.
- Low maintenance / Fit and forget device.
- High efficiency electronic circuit.
- Solar charge controller designed for battery charging.
- Surge/Lightning protected.
- Highly economical and reliable.
- Completely autonomous system in case of back out.
- PV Module: Multi Crystalline Cells.
- Battery: VRLA/Tubular lead Acid.
- Electronics: Constant Current Sources with Intelligent Controller with Light & Time.
- MS / GI painted with corrosion resistant paint in suitable die & height.
- Relevant, passive and specific model can be recommended & installed.
- High flux LED on metal core PCB for Good heat dissipation.
- Wide beam angle suitable for use with secondary optics.
- Long life LED luminary.
- 9w, 12w, 16w, 24w, Halogen and flood lights.